Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Playing in the Leaves

It was a lovely autumn day today, and on my walk home from school I decided to take the long route through some neighborhood streets I don't usually pass. I picked up some orange leaves that I found particularly beautiful, and marveled at how lovely this little world can be. Sometimes, I get so caught up in exams,and responsibilities, and trying to figure out where my life is going that I forget to take a breath and enjoy the moment. Today, I did just that. I took the long way home, and I rediscovered the beauty of just living.





Albert Einstein: “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is.”


Cardigan: Nordstrom

Skirt: H&M

Scarf: H&M

Glasses: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment